Monday, January 14, 2008

Maiden Voyage

Once I bust thru the tissue of self consciousness I should be ok.

Wanted to do this for a long time but needed a sign. I broke my arm by falling flat on an icy sidewalk at midnight on December 9 (auspicious date) and nothing's been the same since. I still haven't gone back to work yet and although today was to have been the day a big snow storm has intervened rendering the environment icy and inhospitable, and lord knows I need a hospitable environment to step back into. So instead I'm starting my first blog toady....and no that's not a typo.

Since I'm the only one who knows my blog address....Good Luck to me!!

4 comments:

Billy Canary said...

An excellent beginning. How come none of us became writers? Seems like we know what we're doing. So how big is your cast and how long do you have to wear it?

Albatross said...

Hiyah, A blogh!, greath. Somethingh toh doh - whileth yoh waitheth to play the ax-eth. What you doin' meanwhile? Kicknin' it with yah feeth - just a' toh hear tha resonanths? :-)

Alby

joelfoss said...

Sorry about your fall. But perhaps this was fate, taking you out of your daily life and leaving you time to become a great blogger, writer and photographer. Or maybe you'll just start watching daytime TV.

MojoMan said...

Jeeze...No one knows you have a blog and you have four comments already! Thanks for the e-mail. It went to my spam folder, so I'm a little late in getting here. Thanks for letting me in on the secret. You can be sure I'll read regularly and carefully.